Your Fairytale!

Once upon a time.... There was a boy and a girl... yada yada yada Happily ever After!!!
OR
Once upon a time..... There was man or woman who came from nothing.... Yada Yada.... Struggled and Happily Ever After....

People often say what happens in the movies are stories and you never get that "Fairytale" ending. "It only happens in the movies". I have lost count on how many times I have heard this. Still every time I hear an inspirational story or see a Romantic Comedy I smile and my heart swirls. 

The thing is we have been taught to settle for less for a very young age. I remember my mother telling me; although she meant well; "You can't have everything in life" Which is true because it is important to be content and be grateful for what you have. But there is vast difference between being content and settling for less. So I asked myself "WHY THE HELL NOT?"

No situation is ideal I agree. But for you at the that moment; at the precise moment you are content, elated and zealous. Because this is exactly what you wanted and you didn't settle for less. 

People don't realise this but we all want different things. No ones dreams, aspirations and goals are the same. We are all built differently and therefore, there is plenty to go around as each one of us perceives success and happiness differently. 

We constantly keep making do with what we have and I stop and ask myself why. We will never be able to get to where we want to be if we keep compromising along the way. Is it because we secretly feel we do not deserve it? Or that we are incapable? Cause it is easy to dream and even dismiss a dream but it is very difficult to follow through. 

I believe that being happy is important. Doing something that makes you happy is important. But also believing that you deserve nothing but the best is important. If some people can have it, then shouldn't I. Why should I settle for less. The only reason being they didn't stop till they got what they wanted. 

Create your own Fairytale... Believe in Yourself.... Because you are exquisite.... Marvel at your success... Thrive in your failures.... and Rise and do it all over again till you hear the music in the background of the movie that is your life. 

BECAUSE THE GOOD GUY ALWAYS WINS IN THE END!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sweet Moment!

When is it time to Quit

When Your Support System Malfunctions!