DON'T FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM….

How often have you been sitting by yourself and wondered about the past? Where you were and how far you have come. Sometimes I miss university life, my childhood, my college years etc….. Those years for me were my moulding years… If it wasn't for the stupid mistakes I made, the people I met, the bosses I had, the unfair decisions that came my way, the shortcomings and for office politics; that forced me to go off on my own; I wouldn't be where I am today.

Along my journey I have met a lot of interesting people. Some I have marvelled over, some I have laughed at, some I simply want to just leave behind. But every single one of them has taught me a valuable lesson that has a considerable impact on my decisions today. I have been at the receiving end of a lot of harsh, uncalled for decisions and hence, will try not to make those mistakes towards someone else.

Amongst some of the people I have met I have come across a few people that have achieved greatness in a short span of time. While I couldn't be happier for them I have noticed that the sudden success has made them feel invincible and larger than life. While that feeling does wonderful things for the individual itself they tend to forget the people around them and how their crass behaviour alienates their most trusted allies along the way.

No one has achieved greatness by the themselves. They always require people around you. No matter what capacity. It amazes me that people tend to forget HUMILITY. Being cocky only pulls you further away from reality.

Don't forget those who helped you reach where you are today and bring them along with you. Because only with their success will you climb further up the ladder. Not a soul I know has, is or will be able to attain success by leaving people behind.

A mark of a true leader and entrepreneur is the ability to shine in light with others…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sweet Moment!

When is it time to Quit

When Your Support System Malfunctions!